Monthly Archives: April 2011
Hope you are all doing well.
- Not setting my alarm clock.
- Taking a bubble bath at two in the afternoon.
- Contemplating the 16th anniversary of obtaining my B.S. degree in Social Work (I went to college at the age of 43).
- As I contemplate #4, I’m happy to acknowledge that I have my B.S. and M.S.W degrees, and that I do not have to take the SAT’s again (when I took the college boards, many years ago, I did not get any sat tutoring. I’ve always feared tests!).
- Delivered chocolate Easter bunnies to my grandchildren.
- Spent Easter with my son and his family in Bellingham, Washington.
- Watching movies and television programs (Tangled, The Killing).
- Playing Facebook games.
Green is making a comeback in Seattle.
Trees are sprouting leaves!
It’s still really cool at night and morning, but the days are warming up nicely.
Happy Easter, if you celebrate.
And after months, I’m finally on vacation!
I only worked a half day today, and I have all next week off. I celebrated by taking a short nap this afternoon, just because I could.
I’m going to stay up late at night, sleep in mornings, do some household chores, read, watch movies. and listen to music.
Have a great weekend!